Our Success Rate
We never force students to choose easier "top 3" choice colleges or first-choice majors.
98.5% of the students who fully completed our college application packages have been admitted to one or more of their top 3 choice colleges as long as their grades and tests scores were above the bottom 25th percentile of their admitted peers. The other 1.5% were still admitted for their first-choice major at a top 20 ranked university which admitted 15% or fewer of applicants.
*As of April 2021, the final results of the current admissions season are pending. We'll update our success rate in late summer once waitlist processes conclude and universities publish official data identifying the academic bottom 25th percentile thresholds for their newly admitted classes.
Revealing the Right Windows Into Your Life Maximizes Your Chances
“There have been two experiences in my life that triggered massive quantum leaps in my intellectual awakening. The first was working with College Zoom. The second happened at Stanford.”
— Michael, Stanford University, Class of 2014
2.2% transfer acceptance rate
“Instead of taking my surface level attributes and spinning them, College Zoom pulled out deep characteristics and parts of my life that I would have neglected. I would have never had the level of introspection to ask myself the kinds of questions that they did, and their ability to turn my life events into really compelling narratives is supernormal. When I was proofreading my final application, I thought, 'Wow, this is really about me,' as opposed to, 'this could be about anybody.'”
— Steve, Claremont McKenna College, Class of 2014
9.4% acceptance rate
“My expectations were very low. I said, really, what are you going to do that the college counselor at my daughter's private high school could not? But you presented a novel point of view, one that had not occurred to the other professionals. Then you accomplished two years worth of therapy in an hour, pulling everything out of her and getting it onto the page. I was impressed!”
— Gita Rosenwald, Daughter matriculated to Vassar College, Class of 2016
In 2015, Stanford rejected 2,000+ valedictorians. Meanwhile, a valedictorian that we helped was one of the 1,732 students admitted to Stanford's entering class. Though deeply honored, she opted to attend UCLA where she won a full merit scholarship awarded to fewer than 3% of admits.
— Kira, UCLA, Class of 2020
"I just got off of the phone with my son and I don't even recognize him! He is more sure of himself, focused, organized...he sounds a lot like you. [laughing]. The way he reacts to things is different, too. He is no longer reactive, flustered, and anxious. What have you done with my son!??? [more laughing]. Wow. I'm so glad we found College Zoom."
— Surja H., Son admitted to UC Berkeley
Class of 2021
College Counseling Might Pay for Itself