The Best College Consulting Success Rate Nationwide

The Best College Counselor in Los Angeles (Ranked #1 on Yelp)

We debunk and make college admissions easy. Since we began admissions consulting 12 years ago, 98.5% of the students who fully completed our college application packages have been admitted to one or more of their top 3 choice colleges as long as their grades and tests scores were simply above the bottom 25th percentile of their admitted peers. The remaining 1.5% were still admitted to a top 20 ranked college for their desired major, all of which admitted 15% or fewer of applicants. We don't only succeed with top students, nor do we make our students choose easier "top choices." Our success stories include:

Don't Gamble With Your Future

Your college admissions outcomes are not random. See an evaluation sheet that admissions officers use to holistically score you as an applicant. Discover each area where you'll score low. Then, make the right improvements before you apply that maximize the certainty of your acceptance.

Personalized 1-on-1 Guidance

Face-to-face coaching can be done both virtually and in person. Wherever you live, we will help you get the best results.

Step 1


Discover the best-fit reach, target, and safety colleges for you and learn where your chances of winning scholarships are the highest.

Step 2


Don't simply accept your current odds of success, maximize the certainty of your best outcomes with the right action steps.

Step 3


Share the right windows into your life with admissions officers, compelling them to admit you over similarly (or even better) qualified applicants.

The College Zoom Difference

Talent hits a target no one else can hit.
Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Discover Your Potential to Be America's Best

The first step in outsmarting your competition is saying, "Hello!"

**WARNING** Our contact form is not working. Please email all inquiries to 

The contact form is still shown while we're troubleshooting, but the form is not delivering emails reliably. (Updated: March 15, 2021)

*If you don't get a response within 24 hours, check your spam folder. On rare occasions my reply ends up there. - David